CONTACT US: 1-858-270-5425
OTM FIGHT SHOP PACIFIC BEACH
Sale
OTMBorn to FightLucky GiLil ScrapperFuture FighterTough LoveAfflictionTapoutCrusaderFairtexTotal Knock OutAdidas

Thursday, January 28, 2010

HULK SMASH!!!!!!

Hey MMA and Jiu Jitsu fans!

As The Hulk would say.... "You're Making me Angry!!! You won't like me when I'm ANgry!!!"

WHy am I so angry, you ask???? Because we have a bunch of clothes on sale and you're not coming in to buy them!! Currently at OTM Pacific Beach we are offering 25% off on all Hitman, Punishment, and Tapout clothing for men! ALL girls clothing is 25% off too! We even have a huge clearance rack that is 50% off! So get yourself in here before I come SMASH YOU!!!!



Say "HULK SMASH" at the register to get an additional 10% off your purchase.... ;)
-Kricket (aka Hulkinha)

Mon-Sat 10-7
Sun 10-6
1020 Grand Ave
Pacific Beach

No comments:

Post a Comment